Beautiful, rich blue. Yellow-aqua lotus flowers that seem to sparkle in the sunshine. Vines that celebrate birth with a hidden surprise. And a butterfly perching carefully atop the vine, symbolizing the souls who flew away from their mothers too soon. You’ll love the Naomi Hybrid wrap, and your baby will, too.
Naomi inspired so many people in her short, 15-hour life, and her mother donated Naomi’s breastmilk for 16 months following her birth. You can learn more about Sarah and Naomi’s journey at Sarah’s blog
- All the snuggle of a stretch wrap with the support of a woven!
- Supports children up to 35 pounds on the front, hip, or back.
- Made from cotton that is strong, silky-soft, and lightweight. Will not pill or fade with washing.
- Tapered tails so the wrap is not bulky when worn.
- Range of patterns and styles for every family
- Includes full length DVD and quick-start brochure
- Fairly traded
These are soft and silky -- soft like your favorite T-shirt. The process of hand-dyeing and batiking removes much of the lengthwise stretch but leaves the widthwise stretch, making these super supportive and comfy for a wide range of ages. Our testers suggested that it's a sort of "hybrid" between stretchy and woven wraps.