Gypsymama named this wrap after baby Meira, whose name means "giving light." The colors of this wrap reminded her of the rising sun at dawn, and the design was chosen by customers as the perfect stretch-hybrid wrap for autumn.!
- All the snuggle of a stretch wrap with the support of a woven!
- Supports children up to 35 pounds on the front, hip, or back.
- Made from cotton that is strong, silky-soft, and lightweight. Will not pill or fade with washing.
- Tapered tails so the wrap is not bulky when worn.
- Range of patterns and styles for every family
- Includes full length DVD and quick-start brochure
- Fairly traded
These are soft and silky -- soft like your favorite T-shirt. The process of hand-dyeing and batiking removes much of the lengthwise stretch but leaves the widthwise stretch, making these super supportive and comfy for a wide range of ages. Our testers suggested that it's a sort of "hybrid" between stretchy and woven wraps.