Organic cotton straps and inner.
The Connecta Baby Carrier is a supportive, structured baby carrier with convenient quick-release buckles, well padded straps, and a flexible, unpadded waist to conform to the wearer’s body. One of the great features of the Connecta is the lack of rigid waist band. This DOES NOT mean lack of lumber support. In fact – for many wearers it actually improves the support. Rigid waist bands on SSCs can often fit incorrectly which results in gappy wearing. The close fit of the Connecta offers extreme support for babies and big heavy toddlers alike!
The Connecta Integra features an integrated sleeping hood that is a seamless addition to the top of the carrier. It also has the clever ability to tuck right away inside the carrier, which also creates a handy pocket for soft small items when the hood is not in use. You simply separate the front and back layers of the carrier and tuck the hood away inside!
Connectas are suitable from 3.5kg up to toddlerhood. The wide base supports anatomically correct position for baby and optimum comfort for the wearer. The buckles make them quick and easy to use on either the front or the back.
- Suitable from 3.5kg-16kg – birth to toddler
- Wear on the front or back
- Based on traditional chinese ‘mei tai’ but fastens with buckles for ease
- Wide base supports anatomically correct position for baby and optimum comfort for wearer
- Wide well padded shoulder straps
- Quick and easy to use
- Distinctive and innovative fabrics and designs for a contemporary look
- Wide 50mm webbing used throughout for comfortable front carries as well as back
- High quality low profile contoured nylon buckles with dual adjustable waist
- Accessory strap included that can be used as a chest strap, to narrow the body of the carrier to use with a younger baby, and to hold the carrier together when folded
- Uniquely shaped and contoured body
- Body can be rolled at the bottom to shorten if necessary
- Fits up to a UK ladies size 22 approx.
All Connectas are sewn with extra strong thread (made for load bearing seams) on industrial sewing machines. The Connecta has been rigorously tested in a laboratory and passed the BS EN 13209-2:2005 safety standard for soft baby carriers.